Enterprise Account Executive
What we're looking for
Ditto aims to expand the internet. Our software enables devices to synchronize data in realtime, even where the internet doesn't reach. For example, we enable cabin crew and pilots in commercial aircraft to share data in realtime from their mobile devices or industrial machines to sync data amongst themselves and the cloud.
We're looking for an enterprise account executive that wants to win big and bring Ditto's transformative technology to customers around the world. We close $100k-$1M figure deals in 6-9 months with large Fortune 500 companies. Our sales cycles are complex and involve many stakeholders. Your job will be to align these stakeholders with varying incentives towards a common project goal, ultimately leading to a successful sale and deployment. You'll empower every type of company, from airlines, supply and logistics companies, to retailers and fast-growing startups.
Our current customers are high profile companies and traditionally needed face-to-face meetings to fully understand our product and facilitate sales. Now, almost all of this has moved to video conference calls. Since many of our customers and clients are from around the world, you may need to jump on calls that are more aligned with your client's time zone than your own.
- Coordinate strategic enterprise customers and new logo enterprise targets to create opportunities, close deals, and expand relationships
- Effectively sell the value proposition of Ditto to key stakeholders within an account
- Maintain an extremely close relationship with our customer success team to make sure customers are happy and want to renew
- Meet activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Work closely with our product and marketing team to create new, sought-after solutions and marketing material to further expand our pipeline
- 3+ years of enterprise SaaS, database, or embedded IoT software sales
- Experience selling 6-7 figure accounts within 3 fiscal quarters
- Experience selling into aviation, cruise lines, warehouse & logistic companies, and large Fortune 500 companies
- Prior success materially growing ARR in existing six-figure ACV accounts
- Ability to build champions and get to the attention of C-level execs
- Successful track record of being a top performer
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Preferable skills include: Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, Word